Our People and Philosophy
- Hailing from both the public and the private sectors, we offer a network-based security solution on-prem or in the cloud capable of ingesting both data-in-motion and data-at-rest.
For nearly two decades, we have contemplated information security from different perspectives...
- ...defensive perspective while leading the Pentagon’s Computer Incident Response Team (PENTCIRT).
- ...offensive perspective while leading TippingPoint’s ZDI and iDEFENSE’s VCP.
- Hands-on expertise with a wide range of intrusion prevention, detection, analysis, and monitoring solutions. We continuously explore, examine, and validate security vendors.
- Community involvement including contributions by way of talks, publications, open-source software, and researcher collaboration. Constant analysis of attacker techniques and trends.
The InQuest platform has been in active use and development since 2010, primarily in public sector environments.
Support for multi-tenant enterprise environments with daily numbers reaching tens of millions of sessions, millions of files, and hundreds of thousands of users.
Mitigating clever targeted attacks that are easy to morph and difficult to detect.
Insider/Outsider threat identification by detecting the delivery of malicious content as well as the exfiltration of sensitive data.